The Ultimate Foodie Contest -Your help is needed!!! {Contest is now over}


Thank you everyone for voting.  The contest is now over and I came in third with the Chappli Kebob Sliders!

Hello everyone!!!  My Chappli Kebob Sliders have made the final 6 in The Ultimate Foodie Contest being held by Halal Food Fest Toronto.  The top 3 will have their recipe published in the guide that will be handed out at the Food Fest.  I need you help and would love if you would vote for my Chappli Kebob Sliders.  Please head over to this LINK on Facebook and "Like" my Chappli Kebobs picture to vote.  Thank you so much!

Print Friendly and PDF

22 comments:

  1. you totally got this! Let's go Team Chocolate and Chillies! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Akheela! Will you be going to the Halal Food Fest in June?

      Delete
  3. wow awesome...congratulations and hope u win this contest...will sure click "like" :)
    All the best

    "Healthy Recipe Substitution" HRS EVENT Mar 20th to May 20th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious n looks tempting!sure will like this in FB
    MAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maha...the contest is actually over...I came in third :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Asiya... I liked it on Fb and then realised that the contest is over... I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry I saw this too late but congrats on coming 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Asiya...sorry I voted a little late, but vote I did :-) Love your recipe, bookmarking it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Tacos {Remake}