P&G eStore



Lately I've been finding online shopping such a convenience.  There are times when I just don't have the time to go to the store and during this time of year the malls are packed.  Proctor & Gamble's eStore is one of those places you can go to get great deals online.  They only ship within the United States but looking at the deals I sure do wish they would ship to Canada.  P&G eStore offers:
  • Free shipping for all orders over $25
  • 15% off a first-time order for a new customer (promotional code: A9Z-MN5-KY3-ISA)
  • Free samples with every order
Below I've highlighted some of their great products that I have personally used and liked.

One of their products that I love are Tide Pods.



I've used them a few times and really do love them.  You just drop a pod into your washing machine, put the clothes on top and that's it!  The clothes come out with a wonderful scent and it does a great job cleaning!  Right now they have a coupon for $1 off any two Tide, Downy or Bounce (11/25 - 12/29).

Another P&G product I love is CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor.
I've tried other brands of all day lipcolors and I find that they are very uncomfortable.  It feels like there is a thick coat on my lips.  With CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor I don't have this feeling at all.  You won't even notice it's there and the colour really does last for hours!  Right now they have a $2 coupon off one CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor (11/25 - 12/29).

To use the coupons it is very simple.  When you select the product there will be a box below to check to apply the coupon...can't get any simpler than that!

One of the bundles being offered that is great if you have small kids is the Duracell/Pampers Bundle.


Two things we go through a lot are batteries and diapers.  It seems like every other toy runs on batteries and constantly something seems to need batteries.  In this bundle you get free Pampers Diapers and Gift to Grow points with the purchase of a battery bundle (while supplies last) (12/4-1/10/13).  The battery bundle includes:
  • AAA Batteries - 8 ct
  • AA Batteries - 8 ct
  • C Batteries - 8 ct
  • D Batteries - 8 ct
All this for $36.99!  Now that is a great deal!

So please do check out some of the deals above.  They are just a few of the many great deals going on at P&G eStore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Tacos {Remake}