Best of 2011

I believe I'm a little late in posting what I think are the best recipes I've posted in 2011.  I've seen a lot of my fellow bloggers posting about what they think is the best.  I've been meaning to get to it but it's been a rough week...both boys have been sick and I've been sick.  Now everyone is starting to get better so I have some time to think about what I think are the best recipes on Chocolate & Chillies in 2011.  This has been my first year blogging.  I started out looking for a hobby, a way to document my recipes and help to improve my cooking.  Over the year I have discovered so many amazing bloggers and found some great recipes.  In the beginning there were really only 2 readers....my sister in law, Reshma and my cousin, Naseeba.   They were my loyal followers from the beginning...Thank you!  I am now amazed at how many comments and readers I have.  Thank you so much for visiting and for all the comments.


To decide which recipes I thought were the best I thought of the recipes I now make over and over again and that everyone enjoys.  They are in no particular order.

Now the best recipes for 2011 on Chocolate & Chillies:

Honey Yeast Rolls



Black Bean Burgers







Lettuce Wraps



Middle Eastern Kebobs with Toum







Pasta with Fresh Herbs



Low Fat Fudge Brownies



Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Cake


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out....I'm still your #1 loyal follower, right?? I definitely agree that the recipe for the honey yeast rolls was one of the best. Although I haven't attempted to actually make them, I definitely enjoyed eating them!! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup you & Nasham are still my #1 followers! :) You should try the black bean burgers with the sauce...they are so good...both boys love them. They are really easy to make and make enough for 2 days. Just the chopping takes the most time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yeah I will try making the burgers one day even though Burket will think I've lost my mind when I try to serve them to him....you know his carnivorous tendencies ;) I also really enjoyed the mushroom orzo risotto recipe...sad to see that it didn't make the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really the best 1s......superb...........The kebab and bluberry cake z really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round-up of recipes, Asiya! I'm looking forward to all the recipes 2012 will bring.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Thnx for your lovely comments...You have a wonderful blog....happy to join you dear...keep visiting me too....Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Tacos {Remake}